Warning: Undefined array key 0 in /nas/content/live/godshalls/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/dynamic-tags/acf/tags/acf-url.php on line 34
Warning: Undefined array key 1 in /nas/content/live/godshalls/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/dynamic-tags/acf/tags/acf-url.php on line 34
- 4 Pieces Godshall’s Angus Steak Bacon
- 1 15oz can refried beans
- 1 Cup shredded mexican blend cheese
- ⅓ Cup sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ¼ Cup scallions, sliced
- ¼ Cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 6 Each tostada shells
Pico De Gallo
- 2 Medium roma tomatoes, diced
- ½ Each jalapeno, diced
- 2 Tablespoons red onion, diced
- 2 Teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- ½ Teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350℉.
2. Lay Godshall’s Angus Steak Bacon on a wire rack lined sheet pan, bake for 15 minutes, cool and chop. Set oven to broil.
3. Meanwhile, make pico de gallo by combining all ingredients together.
4. In a small bowl mix together sour cream and lime juice. Set aside.
5. Heat refried beans in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently until hot throughout.
6. Lay tostada shells out on a sheet pan, spread beans over each, leaving a small border, top with chopped bacon and cheese, broil for 1 minute, or until cheese is just melted.
7. Remove and top with pico de gallo, scallion, sour cream and cilantro.