- 4 Slices Godshall’s Angus Steak Bacon
- 3 Medium sweet potatoes
- 1 Each egg yolk
- 1 Tablespoon sour cream
- 1½ Tablespoons chives, chopped
- ½ Teaspoon salt
- ¾ Cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1. Evenly lay Godshall’s Angus Steak bacon out in an air fryer, cook at 350℉ for 6 minutes, then chop.
2. Place sweet potatoes in air fryer and cook for 30 minutes at 350℉.
3. Using a clean kitchen towel to handle, cut each potato in half and scoop out inside, leaving a ¼ inch of potato in 4 of the halves, and removing entire amount from the third potato. Add all scooped potatoes to a large mixing bowl and use a hand mixer or a fork to beat until well combined.
4. Add egg yolk, sour cream and salt to mashed potatoes and beat together until fluffy and well combined. Fold in ¾ of chopped Angus Steak Bacon, chives and ½ cup of cheddar.
5. Divide filling equally between sweet potato halves. Air fry at 350℉ for approximately 10 minutes or until potatoes are lightly browned, add remaining cheese to top and air fry another 2 minutes. Garnish with sour cream, additional Angus Steak Bacon and chives.