- 4 Slices Godshall’s Angus Steak Bacon
- 4 Medium bell peppers
- 2 Cups cooked quinoa, or rice
- 1 Stick butter, softened (plus 1 Tablespoon cut into quarters)
- 1 Cup onion, diced (about 1 small)
- 3 Tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1½ Tablespoons tarragon, chopped
- ½ Teaspoon salt
- ¾ Cup parmesan, grated
1. Evenly lay Godshall’s Angus Steak bacon out in an air fryer, cook at 350℉ for 6 minutes.
2. Remove bacon from air fryer and chop. Set aside.
3. Cut tops off peppers and remove seeds and any remaining core.
4. Place peppers cut side up in air fryer and cook for 8 minutes at 350℉.
5. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix together butter, herbs, and salt until well combined. Add onion, parmesan, quinoa (or rice), and Angus Steak Bacon and stir until herb butter uniformly coats everything.
6. Stuff each pepper with filling, top with a butter pat, return to air fry for 8-10 minutes at 350℉, or until lightly browned on top. Serve warm.