Warning: Undefined array key 0 in /nas/content/live/godshalls/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/dynamic-tags/acf/tags/acf-url.php on line 34
Warning: Undefined array key 1 in /nas/content/live/godshalls/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/dynamic-tags/acf/tags/acf-url.php on line 34
- 4 Slices Godshall’s Angus Steak Bacon
- 1 can Biscuit dough
- 2T Butter, melted
- 8oz Caramelized Onions
- 5oz Provolone Cheese, cut into 1/4’s
- 8oz Beef Gravy
1. Cook the steak bacon and dice into pieces and set aside.
2. Caramelize the onions and set aside.
3. Quarter the provolone and portion it into 8 pieces.
4. Open the biscuit dough and fill it with steak bacon, onions, and provolone. Pinch them together to close and roll in a nice ball.
5. Brush with the melted butter and bake at 350 for 12-14minutes or until golden brown.
6. While baking, heat your beef gravy for a dipping sauce.