- 1 Package Godshall’s Angus Steak Bacon
- 8oz Spinach and Artichoke Dip, thick consistency
- 1 container of crescent dough,
- 3oz Mozzarella Cheese
1. Keep the crescent roll dough together and flatten it into a rectangle sheet.
2. Spread the spinach and artichoke dip on the dough.
3. Coat the top with cheese and then layer on the steak bacon.
4. Roll up and let chill in the fridge until more firm.
5. Once firm, slice down to create the pinwheels and bake at 350 for 12-14minutes or until Golden brown.