Roasted Bacon Brussel Sprouts
Prepared by Chef Toni Ferrell of Philly Cakery
- 1 Pack GODSHALL’S Uncured Turkey Bacon (Cut into small pieces)
- 1 lb Brussel Sprouts
- 1 Squash
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 1 Red Onion
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Cup Maple Syrup
- Adobo (For Taste)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook bacon to package instructions.
- Dice and cube the vegetables. Place in a bowl and drizzle in the olive oil and adobo.
- Toss together then spread evenly on a baking sheet. Roast approx. 15-20 minutes.
- While the veggies are roasting, add the syrup and vinegar to the same pan the bacon cooked in. Bring to a boil then reduce heat. Allow it to simmer until it has reduced and thickened.
- Remove the veggies from the oven.
- Drizzle the glaze over the vegetables.
- Serve and ENJOY!
Watch the instructional video with Chef Toni