Roasted Bacon Brussels Sprouts Appetizer
Mouthwatering Festive Summer Appetizer
- 6 Slices of GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon (Browned and Cut into 1/4 Pieces)
- Approx. 15 Brussels Sprouts (Fresh and Halved)
- 2 Pears (Sliced, Skin On)
- Gorgonzola Cheese (Sliced)
- Approx. 30 Dried Cranberries
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place sprouts and olive oil in a medium size bowl, sprinkle with sea salt and gently toss or mix till sprouts are coated.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place sprouts. Lightly sprinkle pepper on them.
- Bake for approx. 20-25 minutes. Flip about half way through to cooking.
- Once they begin to open up and show a nice golden brown color, remove them from the oven and allow to cool.
- Once they are able to be handled, place a slice of pear on top of the cut side of the sprout. Then place the gorgonzola and cranberry.
- Skewer with a toothpick and serve.