Salmon Bacon Supershimi
Teriyaki Salmon Bacon Supershimi
Sashimi Fused with Flavor!
- 6 Slices GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon (Diced Fine)
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Chili Lime Seasoning Powder
- 1 lb Salmon Fillet (Cut into 4 Portions)
- Teriyaki Sauce (for Marinade)
- 1 Sheet of Nori (Cut into inch strips)
- 2 Cups Sushi Rice
- 2/3 Cup Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 1 Cup Rice Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- Avocado Slices (For Garnish)
- Wasabi Sauce (For Taste)
- Dice the GODSHALL’s Turkey Bacon and toss with butter and chili lime seasoning until lightly browned.
- Toss nori in a hot pan for approx. one minute. Set aside.
- Put rice into a bowl and rinse with water. Once the rice is rinsed, pour off cloudy water. Drain in a fine mesh strainer. Cook rice, then remove from heat and set aside covered for approx. 10 minutes.
- Make the seasoned rice vinegar in a small saucepan by bringing rice vinegar, sugar and salt to a gentle simmer. Cook until sugar and salt are dissolved. Use 2/3 cup of seasoned rice vinegar and pour it over the rice. Mix and cover the bowl. Set aside.
- Marinate salmon in teriyaki sauce (Preferably Overnight).
- Grill salmon until pink and flakey.
- Layer nori sheet than salmon then rice the avocado then bacon.
- Drizzle with a spicy and/or wasabi sauce.