Seafood Bacon Corn Chowder
Creamy and Hearty Seafood Soup
- 1/2 Cup GODSHALL’S Smoky or Chili Lime CRUMBLZ or 8 Slices Turkey Bacon (Browned and Diced)
- 1 lb Crab Claw Meat
- 15 Large Raw Shrimp (Shelled and Rough Cut)
- 4 Cups Skim Milk
- 1 Medium Onion (Diced)
- 1/2 Red Pepper (Diced)
- 14.5 oz Can Chicken Broth
- 14.5 oz Can White Corn
- 4 Tablespoon Butter
- 1/3 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- Salt (For Taste)
- Pepper (For Taste)
- Melt butter in heavy stock pot.
- Saute pepper and onion lightly over medium heat.
- Add flour and mix well, cook for approx. 2-3 minutes.
- Whisk in the chicken broth to thicken. Then add milk and mix well. Simmer.
- Add corn, bacon, shrimp and crab meat. Mix and cook shrimp.
- Add Old Bay, salt and pepper for taste.
- Add cream and mix well.
- Serve hot and ENJOY!