Change the Sushi Game with Smoky BACON!
- 4 Tablespoons of GODSHALL'S Smoky CRUMBLZ
- 1/2 Cup Uncooked Sushi Rice
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon Sushi Rice Seasoning
- 3 Scallions (Diced to Super Fine Slices)
- 1/4 Cucumber (Halved and Sliced Very Thin)
- 1/2 Avocado
- 2 oz Fresh Sliced Smoked Salmon (Cut Against Grain in 1 Inch Wide Slices)
- 1 oz Chilled Cream Cheese (Cut to Two Long Strips Stretched to Width of Seaweed Sheets)
- 2 Sheets of Seaweed Sheets
- Toasted Sesame Seeds
Measurements Are Relaxed - Add or Subtract to Your Taste!
- Heat a pot to medium-high heat.
- Rinse sushi rice.
- Add water then rice to the cook pot and bring to a quick boil.
- Next reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for twenty minutes. Stir often - at least 6 times in 20 minutes.
- Uncover sushi rice and season with seasoning mix.
- Fluff with a fork and allow to cool on a clean baking tray.
- Slice veggies and salmon into strips.
- Roll and stretch cream cheese out long enough to reach end to end on the seaweed sheet horizontally.
- Cover a bamboo mat with plastic wrap and top with a sheet of seaweed.
- Using a large spoon, spread rice atop the seaweed sheet in a thin layer. Keep a bowl of cool water to dip the spoon into if it starts to get sticky and hard to maneuver.
- Towards one end of the sheet, arrange your veggies, fish and cream cheese in subsequent rows, leaving about half an inch of rice on the bottom end of the sheet.
- Roll tight, bringing in slack in the bamboo when possible, remove plastic wrap slice and sprinkle with scallions and sesame seeds.
- Dab or get creative with some wasabi on the side and ENJOY!