Smokey Cheddar Bacon Ball
Punch Up That Party!
- 10 Slices Godshall’s Real Wood Smoked Turkey Bacon (Lightly Browned and Diced Fine)
- 8 oz. Sharp Orange Cheddar (2 Cups Shredded)
- 16 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Brown the bacon and remove onto a paper towel to dry – Set aside.
- Place cream cheese into pot over low medium heat until soft melted.
- Add cheddar slowly as you blend continuously.
- Stir in Worcestershire sauce.
- Remove from heat and transfer to metal bowl.
- Chill until firm.
- For individual balls, scoop with ice cream scoop and pack firmly with bacon.
- Large balls can be hand formed and then rolled firmly in bacon pieces.
- Enjoy with crackers or crisp.