Sweet Bacon Wrapped Smokies
Perfect for Holiday Entertaining
- 1 Pack of Little Smokies Sausages
- 12 oz Package of GODSHALL’S Maple Turkey Bacon
- 1/2 Cup Lightly Packed Light Brown Sugar
- Dijon Mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F.
- Remove GODSHALL’S turkey bacon from package and cut in half.
- Roll each smoky in one half slice of bacon closing with a toothpick.
- Place on tray in oven for approx. 5-8 minutes half cooking bacon. Then, remove from heat.
- Roll each smoky covered in bacon and brown sugar and top with a little more.
- Place back in oven for approx. 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and remove toothpicks.
- Serve warm with dijon dabs and ENJOY!