Sweet Chili Lime Tuna Sushi
Sweet, Savory and Shocking Simple
- 4 Tablespoons GODSHALL’S Chili Lime CRUMBLZ
- 1/2 Cup Uncooked Sushi Rice
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon Sushi Rice Seasoning
- 4 Strawberries (Sliced Thin)
- 1/3 Kiwi (Sliced Thin)
- 1/4 Mango (Sliced Thin)
- 2 oz Fresh Sliced Sushi Grade Tuna
- 1/2 oz – 1 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 Scallions (Diced Fine)
- 2 Sheets of Roasted Seaweed
- Toasted Sesame Seeds (Black and White)
- Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Panko Crumbs
- While a rice cooker makes perfect sushi rice, you can also use a standard cooking pot.
- Heat non-stick pot to medium-high heat.
- Rinse sushi rice.
- Add water and rice to the pot. Then, bring to a quick boil while stirring continuously.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for approx. 20 minutes. Check and stir continuously.
- Uncover rice and season with sushi rice seasoning.
- Fluff with spoon and cool on a clean baking tray.
- Prepare and lay out all filling and topping ingredients.
- Roll cold cream cheese into two ropes long enough to spread across your seaweed sheet lengthwise- if the cream cheese is not cool enough you will have a mess- be sure to chill.
- Top a bamboo mat with plastic wrap and top with a sheet of seaweed.
- Using a large spoon, spread rice over the entire seaweed sheet in a thin layer.
- Beginning at the bottom of the seaweed sheet, arrange your mango slices, fish and cream cheese in even rows, try leaving about half an inch of bare rice on the bottom end of the sheet then sprinkle entire flat area with Chili Lime CRUMBLZ.
- Roll (keep tightening with the bamboo mat), slice, top with kiwi and strawberry slices, drizzle with sweet chili sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds.