Two classics collide:
- 1 Package of GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon
- One 5” ball or similar of pizza dough
- 6 OZ Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Two Plum Tomatoes
- 3 Tablespoons of Olive oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 Small head of Romain Lettuce
- 1 Heaping Tablespoon of Mayo
- Slice Bacon lengthwise into long ribbons about 3/8” wide. Fry until visually half cooked, just lightly browning.
- Remove to cool bacon.
- Press out and stretch pizza shell to a thin wide crust.
- Spread Olive Oil over top of crust and sprinkle salt.
- Cover crust with shredded cheese.
- Dice tomatoes into 3/8” cubes and spread over cheese.
- Place ribbons of bacon over top of pizza.
- Bake Pizza at 375 for 10 minutes or until cheese begins to toast lightly.
- While Pizza Bakes, shred cleaned lettuce.
- Add and toss in mayonnaise to lettuce.
- When Pizza is ready to serve, top with Lettuce mix and slice.