Turkey Bacon Lettuce Tomato (TBLT) Spring Rolls
Light, Tasty and Exotic
- 4 Spring Roll Wraps
- 1 Head Romaine Lettuce
- 2 Tomatoes, washed, seeded, sliced thin
- 8 Slices GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon or Chicken Bacon
- 2 Sprigs (8 Leaves -12 Leaves) Mint
- 2 Tsp Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp Mayomaise
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha Pepper Sauce
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- Cut bacon lengthwise in half and fry until browned
- Shred washed green parts of Romain head
- Soak Spring Roll Skin to soften in warm water
- Lay skin out flat on clean work surface and place horizontal layer of lettuce in lower middle.
- Add Slice of GODSHALL’S bacon
- Add another layer of lettuce, mint (sparingly), tomato and another slice of Bacon
- Roll the Spring Roll tightly, tucking as you go and try to seal the skin at each end. Repeat to make 4 spring rolls
- Combine sauce ingredients in a small sealable plastic bowl. Seal, shake well and portion out to each spring roll as a dip or drizzle over each generously.
- Serve Chilled within One Half Hour of Prep or skin will harden.