Thai Chicken Bacon Cups
Scrumptious and Exotic Party Food
- 12 Wonton Wrappers
- 1 Bag of GODSHALL’S Chili Lime CRUMBLZ or Turkey Bacon (Lightly Browned and Diced)
- 1 1/2 Cups Chicken (Cooked and Shredded)
- 1 1/2 Cups Cabbage (Finely Shredded)
- 3/4 Cup Carrot (Finely Julienned or Chopped Fine)
- 1/3 Cup Shallots/Scallions (Chopped Fine)
For the Dressing:
- 1 Garlic Clove (Crushed)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- 2 Teaspoon Rice Vinegar
- 2 1/2 Teaspoon Fish Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Canola Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar or Honey
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon of Chili Paste or Hot Sauce
- Sesame Seeds
- Coriander/Cilantro Leaves (Fresh)
- Preheat oven to 320 Degrees F.
- Press the wonton wrappers into a muffin tin. Bake for approx. 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let the cups cool.
- Mix ingredients for the dressing in a jar and shake to combine.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the chicken salad ingredients.
- Toss the dressing and the chicken salad.
- Divide the chicken salad between the cups. Garnish with sesame seeds and cilantro/coriander.
- Serve immediately and ENJOY!