Turkey Bacon Wrapped Scallops
A Party Favorite Reborn
- 16 medium scallops
- 8 slices Godshall’s Turkey Bacon, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper or paprika (to taste; optional)
- Ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil. Spray lightly with non stick spray.
- Pat scallops dry with a paper towel.
- Season with paprika or cayenne pepper and ground black pepper, if desired. (a dash of Old Bay Seasoning may be substituted)
- Wrap each scallop tightly with bacon strip.
- Use toothpick to hold bacon in place until cooked.
- Place scallops on foil lined cookie sheet with space between each.
- Bake for about 12 to 16 minutes, or until the scallops are opaque and the bacon begins to crisp.
- Remove toothpicks before serving.