Roasted Turkey & Cranberry Sliders
Thanksgiving Leftovers Never Tasted So Good
- 24 Dinner Rolls (Kaiser Style)
- 24 Slices of Turkey
- 6 Slices of Provolone Cheese
- Cranberry Bacon Chutney
- 6 Slices GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon (Lightly Browned & Diced) or 2/3 Cup Smoky CRUMBLZ
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Rosemary (Chopped Fine)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper (Ground Coarse)
- 1/2 Cup Orange Juice
- 1/2 Cup Cranberry Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Craisins or Dried Cranberries
- 2 Tablespoon Bourbon
For the Chutney:
- Combine orange juice, cranberry sauce, dried cranberry and bourbon.
- Lightly brown the GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon or warm CRUMBLZ over med heat in a saucepan.
- Add brown sugar and fold until sugar melts into bacon.
- Add juice and berry mixture.
- Add rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Reduce over medium heat for 5 minutes (Stir Frequently)
- Remove and let rest 5 minutes and transfer to food processor. Blend to stiff salsa consistency.
For the Sliders:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a large baking pan with foil and spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Build the sliders with a slices of turkey, a spoonful of the cranberry bacon chutney and provolone cheese.
- Place the sliders on the baking pan and bake for approx. 15 minutes.
- Serve hot and ENJOY!