Use the Whole Holiday Leftover Tray!
- 1/2 Cup GODSHALL’S Smoky CRUMBLZ
- 2 Cups Turkey (Pulse Ground in Food Processor)
- 1 Cup Stuffing (Fresh or Leftover – Optional)
- 1 Cup Mashed Potatoes (Fresh or Leftover – Optional)
- 2 Eggs (Plus 1 for Dredging)
- 1/2 Cup Bread Crumbs
- Olive Oil (For Frying)
- Cranberry Sauce or Chutney
- Preheat cooking oil to fry ready (drop of water sizzles and dances when put in oil).
- Combine ground turkey, CRUMBLZ, stuffing and/or mashed potatoes with 2 eggs (Blend Well).
- Form into cigars or pucks.
- Blend egg and three tablespoons of water.
- Dredge croquettes through egg mixture and then bread crumbs.
- Place in pan with oil and brown on both sides.
- Serve with dollop of warm cranberry or chutney.