Our spin on a traditional British dish
- 4 Pieces GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon (Diced and lightly browned to crisp edges)
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Mustard Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 Cup Yards Brawler
- 1 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 lb Extra Sharp Cheddar (Grated)
- 4 – 8 Pieces Sourdough Bread (Lightly Toasted)
- Put butter in a saucepan over medium heat and, as it melts, stir in flour. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown and very fragrant, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in mustard and chili powder then whisk in beer and Worcestershire sauce.
- When mixture is smooth, turn heat to low and stir in cheese, again stirring until smooth. Remove from heat and pour into toast or put in container to cool and spread later, warming and crisp ing a skin under a low broiler.