1st shift Production Worker Telford, PA
Godshall's Quality Meats is an expanding family run company producing various meat products sold in the US and world markets. We are currently looking for 1st shift production workers to join our team.
Hours are 6:00AM to 3:30PM
Monday-Friday (Saturdays as needed)
Pay starts at 11.50/hourly or based on experience
We have positions open in the following departments:
Take-Down: Load and unload meat product in the plant.
Packaging; Assembly line atmosphere, loading materials and meat product into packaging equipment, inspecting product for correctness, labeling product and boxes.
Processing; assembling machinery, injecting, stuffing, grinding and general processing of meat before it goes to the packaging department.
Successful candidates must be able to:
· Work in a fast-paced environment with rapid hand and eye coordination.
· Follow all GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices) and all SQF (Safe Quality Food) standards.
· Constantly stand/walk for 8 hours+ shift, required.
· Work in wet and cold temperatures at 35 degrees.
· Continually push/pull/lift up 50 lbs. frequently if required.
· Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
· Work mandatory overtime, including Saturdays as determined by customer demand.
FAMILY OWNED COMPANY - GROWING RAPIDLY! OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT - COMPETITIVE PAY AND GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGE including health insurance, with dental coverage, vision reimbursement, basic life insurance, and prescription drug coverage as well as 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching, profit sharing plan and ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) participation. APPLY TODAY.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.