1st Shift Thermal Processing- Lebanon, PA
Godshall's Quality Meats is an expanding family run company producing various meat products sold in the US and world markets. We are currently looking for 1St Shift Thermal Processing workers to join our team. HOURS are from 5:30 AM to 3:00 PM. PAY based on experience.
We have positions open in the following departments:
- Thermal Processing ; assembly line atmosphere, loading materials and meat product into packaging equipment, inspecting product for correctness, labeling product and boxes.
- Must have knowledge and understanding in food and/or meat processing, quality assurance programs, GMPs, SQF and HACCP.
- Must be able to work in teams and be self-motivated.
- Communicate in a professional manner.
- Ability to understand or speak Spanish is preferred but not required.
- Must have basic Mathematical skills.
- Work mandatory overtime, including Saturdays as determined by customer demand.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with rapid hand and eye coordination
- Constantly stand/walk for 8 hour + shift – REQUIRED
- Work in wet and cold temperatures at 35 degrees
Some week-ends may be required. Working conditions will include extended periods in cold and wet meat processing environment requiring the use of protective clothing.
Must be able to perform extensive walking and standing throughout the shift on a daily basis, and may need to lift up to 50 lbs.
FAMILY OWNED COMPANY - GROWING RAPIDLY! OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT - COMPETITIVE PAY AND GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGE including health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching, profit sharing plan and ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) participation. APPLY TODAY.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.