1st & 2nd shift Production Associates – Telford, PA
Godshall's Quality Meats is an expanding family run company that produces various meat products sold in the U.S. and world markets. We are currently looking for Production Associates to join our team on 1st and 2nd shift.
We have positions open in the following departments:
- Packaging; assembly line atmosphere, loading materials and meat product into packaging equipment, inspecting product for correctness, labeling product and boxes.
- Processing; assembling machinery, injecting, stuffing, grinding and general processing of meat before it goes to the packaging department.
- Sanitation; cleaning and sanitizing of food processing and packaging equipment, floors, walls, etc., works with and operates pressure washers, scrubbers, cleaning chemicals, and other janitorial type equipment.
- Takedown; load and unload meat product.
Successful candidates must be able to:
- Work in a fast-paced environment with rapid hand and eye coordination.
- Constantly stand/walk for 8 hour + shift.
- Work in wet and cold temperatures at 35 degrees.
- Frequently push, pull and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Work mandatory overtime, including Saturdays, as needed.
Godshall's offers opportunities for advancement, competitive pay, and a generous benefits package including: health insurance, dental and vision, basic life insurance, and prescription drug coverage as well as 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching, profit sharing plan and ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) participation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time