Godshall's Quality Meats is an expanding family run company producing various meat & poultry products sold in the US and world markets. Godshall’s is looking to fill a 2nd Shift Warehouse Associate position. This position will be responsible for distributing materials throughout the plant to departments for production. This position will also load and unload transfer trailers traveling to and from our Distribution Center. Qualified candidates must have experience operating high reach. Hours for this position is 3pm to approximately 1:30am Monday - Friday, plus mandatory Saturdays as needed.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Loading outbound transfer trailers; utilize handheld scanner and inventory sheet to document outbound material shipment is accurate
· Unload inbound trailers, put product away
· Organize cooler; put away combos & dry materials, chart using white board
· Distribute materials efficiently to the appropriate departments as needed
· Answer radio calls as they come in, handle them in a timely manner
· Warehouse experience required
· Forklift Certification is a plus
· High Reach Fork Lift experience preferred
· Basic computer skills
· Standing and/or walking up to 10 hours daily.
· Bending and twisting while operating a pallet jack and/or forklift, retrieving items from floor or lower shelf areas.
· Lifting up to 75 lbs.
· Use of both hands and arms: reaching and grasping.
· Use of visual and hearing abilities required to perform essential job functions and maintain warehouse safety standards.
· Constant climbing on and off pallet jack, forklift and/or high reach
· Ability to work in cold temperatures (35-40 degree F) on a daily basis
· Mandatory overtime and Saturday work when needed
Constantly works in a production, wet, damp, cold environment, frequent exposure to manufacturing plant environment, and occasionally has exposures to outdoors environment.
Benefit package including health, dental, life insurance, and 401(k) with employer match and profit sharing plan, ESOP, along with employee discounts on products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.