- 5 Slices Godshall’s Turkey Bacon (Diced)
- 2# Brussel Sprouts (Halved and base cut off)
- 8oz Browned Butter
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1oz Sage (Julienned)
- TT Salt and Pepper
- TT Paprika
- Clean the sprouts and cut off the base, cut them in half.
- Melt the butter in an oven safe pan.
- Once brown place the Brussel Sprouts in flat side down.
- Once browned, flip and add your sage, garlic and bacon.
- Toss to coat the ingredients and place in the oven for 12minutes at 375.
- Or until the Brussels are softened, sprinkle in salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Plate and serve hot!