Social Media Coordinator
Social Media Coordinator Job Description
About Godshall’s Quality Meats
Founded in 1945 Godshall’s Quality Meats is a leading producer of Turkey Bacon and Specialty Meats; our delicious food is available in thousands of grocery stores and restaurants nationwide. In 2017, we became an employee-owned company and have over 500 team members who all share in the success of the organization.
Godshall’s is a rapidly growing organization, and we are currently undergoing an exciting brand refresh that will include a new website, engaging multi-channel advertising and updated packaging.
About The Position
We are looking for a passionate Social Media Marketer who will help curate the storytelling of Godshall’s through a mix of memorable content to target new customers, expand brand awareness, drive purchases and build consumer loyalty. This role requires a high level of creativity, technical acumen, attention to detail and analytical reporting skills. You will be responsible for developing and executing social media campaigns, leveraging key metrics to illustrate the efficacy of those campaigns and support the continuous production of fresh inspirational content. The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years Social Media Marketing experience working with Consumer Package Goods (CPG) and knows how to target customers, build an engaged community and support the deployment of optimized content in-line with business goals.
Reporting to the Executive Director of Marketing, you will work in coordination with our in-house graphic design and creative team and agency partners to conceptualize and deliver memorable content for use on our new website, social channels, paid ads and remarketing. You will also identify and collaborate with paid brand influencers and promote user generated content. The successful candidate must be data driven with the ability to measure, report and improve KPI’s and ROI.
Additional responsibilities will include supporting advertising campaigns with our retail partners, trade show planning and event sponsorship participation.
Social Media Coordinator Responsibilities
- Ideate and implement a monthly social media calendar with stories that inspire consumer advocacy, brand engagement, product purchase and brand loyalty.
- Track post-worthy user generated content and re-posting across the brand’s social channels.
- Create and maintain relationships with paid and unpaid influencers to produce content.
- Respond to consumer questions and comments on social channels and retailer websites.
- Develop and execute campaigns to maximize conversion via godshalls.com, retailer sites, online shopping and traditional in-store shopping.
- Track engagement, analytics, A/B testing and traffic on all platforms to guide direction of content creation and continuous marketing mix improvement.
- Grow organic traffic, improve bounce rate, increase time on site and optimize content for SEO and remarketing.
- Monitor online product listings on retailer sites to ensure they are within brand standards.
- Manage multiple projects at once while maintaining attention to detail
- Performing other marketing tasks as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 4 years of experience coordinating a CPG brand’s social media channels.
- Passion for storytelling and a creative mind to make ideas happen.
- Advanced knowledge of analytics, social media management software (such as Hootsuite), influencer coordination, blog writing and display advertising.
- Ability to complete deliverables within assigned timelines.
- Love of food is a plus.
Education: Bachelor's Degree (preferred).
Work Location: Godshall’s Souderton, PA office.
Job Type: Full-Time.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Profit sharing plan and ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), health insurance, prescription drug coverage, dental/vision coverage, basic life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching.
Job Type: Full-time