- 1 cup Ritz crackers (20) crushed
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 3 pieces Godshall’s Turkey Bacon
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 12 ounces green beans, trimmed
- TT salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a small bowl combine the crushed ritz and sliced almonds, stir in the melted butter and transfer to a parchment-lined sheet tray and bake for about 10 minutes, or until the mixture is golden brown.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the Turkey Bacon, cook for 2 minutes per side, or until golden browned, and transfer to a cutting board.
4. Add the vegetable oil to the pan then the green beans, cook for 2 minutes until some browning has developed then stir to brown another two minutes or so.
5. Meanwhile, chop the Turkey Bacon into ½ inch pieces.
6. When the beans are just about done, stir in the chopped Turkey Bacon, season to taste with salt and pepper, then transfer to a bowl and top with the almond ritz crumbs.