- 1 fresh pizza dough
- ⅓ cup marinara
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 pieces Godshall’s Canadian Turkey Bacon
- ¼ cup pineapple chunks
- 1 cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Allow pizza dough to rest, covered, in a warm area for 1 hour before ready to use.
2. Preheat oven to 500°F with the rack set on the lowest level and heat a skillet over medium heat.
3. Add the Canadian Turkey Bacon to the pan and cook for roughly 2 minutes per side, or until lightly browned, remove to a cutting board and cut into 8 pieces.
4. Mix the marinara and tomato paste.
5. Lightly flour a sheet tray then stretch the dough out onto it.
6. Evenly spread the sauce onto the dough leaving about ¾ inch for the crust.
7. Add the Canadian Turkey Bacon and pineapple evenly over the top and finish with cheese.
8. Bake for 6-8 minutes @350 with parchment, or until the crust is golden brown and has risen with the cheese bubbling.