- 4 Slices Godshall’s Turkey Bacon
- 1 Medium eggplant, peeled, diced 1” cube
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- ½ Teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ Teaspoon salt
- ⅓ Bunch asparagus, cut into 1” pieces
- ½ Cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ Medium avocado, diced
- ¼ Cup red onion, sliced
- ¼ Cup corn kernels
- 5 oz Little gem lettuce
- ½ Cup manchego cheese, shaved
- 3-4 Slices grilled or toasted sourdough
- 1½ Tablespoons honey
- 1½ Tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ Teaspoon salt
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350℉.
2. In a large bowl, toss eggplant with 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, salt and paprika, spread evenly on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 30-35 minutes or until tender, turning tray halfway through.
3. Lay Godshall’s Turkey Bacon out on a wire or mesh rack lined sheet tray, bake for 20 minutes, remove from oven and chop.
4. Toss asparagus with remaining vegetable oil and bake on parchment lined tray for roughly 5 minutes, until just softened.
5. To make dressing combine honey, sherry vinegar, lemon juice, and salt in a medium bowl, whisk to incorporate then stir in olive oil.
6. Divide little gems between three to four plates.
7. Combine chopped bacon, eggplant, asparagus, cherry tomatoes, avocado, red onion, and corn in a large mixing bowl, toss together with dressing. Place on top of little gems.
8. Garnish with shaved manchego and grilled or toasted sourdough on the side.