- 1 Pack GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon (Chopped or Diced)
- 5 Peaches (Cut in Half & Grilled)
- 1 Cup Pecans (Candied)
- 3 Cups Spinach
- 1 Wedge Merlot Cheddar (Cubed)
- 1 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- Cut peaches in half and remove the pit (have extra set to the side), cook the bacon and cube the cheddar into bite size pieces.
- Slice up the grilled peach and mix with the spinach, cheese, and pecans.
- In a blender add, apple cider vinegar, peaches, olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon juice. Blend until emulsified.
- Now dig in and this flavorful and refreshing salad!