- 2packs Godshalls Beef Bacon
- 2T Thyme (leave some for garnish)
- 3T Sherry
- 2T Worcestershire sauce
- 2T Garlic Powder
- 3T Onion Powder
- 1 Crusty Buttered Roll
- 4C Beef Stock
- TT Salt and Pepper
- 2Slices Muenster Cheese
- 2Slices Provolone Cheese
1. Butter the roll and toast it until crisp. Put aside.
2. In a pot heat the stock, sherry, herbs, worchestershire, garlic, onion, salt and pepper.
3. Bring to a slow simmer and add the beef bacon.
4. Bring to a boil and drop the heat.
5. Toast your bread, place the beef bacon slices on the bread, top with the cheese and broil until bubbling and gooey. Garnish with Thyme, salt and pepper.
6. Serve with a small cup of the stock mixture.