- 4 cups Tomato Juice
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more for the Turkey Bacon skewer
- 2½ teaspoon Horseradish
- ¼ teaspoon Hot sauce
- 1½ teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1½ teaspoon Lemon Juice
- ¾ teaspoon Celery Salt
- 4 pieces Godshall’s Turkey Bacon
- 4 6” wooden skewers
- 2 teaspoons Maple Syrup
- 1½ ounces vodka per drink
- Celery sticks to garnish
1. To make the bloody Mary base, combine the tomato juice, black pepper, horseradish, hot sauce, Worcestershire, lemon juice, and celery salt in a pitcher and stir together.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a sheet tray with parchment.
3. Loosely fold a piece of Turkey Bacon accordion style and poke through with a skewer, then place on the sheet tray, brush them with the maple syrup and sprinkle with a generous amount of freshly ground black pepper, or to taste. Bake for 12 minutes.
4. To finish the drinks, fill 4 pint glasses with ice, add 1½ ounces vodka to each glass then top off with the base and garnish with a celery stick and maple pepper Turkey Bacon skewer.