- 4 Strips GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon
- 8 oz Biscuit Dough
- 4 Eggs, beaten
- ¼ c smoked gouda cheese, shredded
- 2 Tablespoons Chives, finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes, diced
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Cut biscuit rounds in half and set aside.
3. Dice sundried tomatoes and cut Godshall’s Turkey Bacon into large chunks. Add to a pan heated to medium heat. Cook until browned. Remove from pan and set aside.
4. Heat a greased nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, pour beaten eggs into pan, season with salt and pepper to taste. Scramble until eggs are nearly set, fold in smoked gouda and chives. Remove from heat and set aside.
5. To form the breakfast bites, stretch out biscuit halves into rounds and fill each with a few pieces of Godshall’s turkey bacon, about ½ tsp sun-dried tomatoes, and 1 tbsp scrambled eggs. Pinch dough to seal and roll into a ball to remove the seam. Place onto a lined baking sheet and repeat with the remaining biscuit halves.
6. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes, checking after 8 minutes.
7. Serve warm.