- 12 eggs
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 3 pieces Godshall’s Turkey Bacon
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- ⅔ cup mayonnaise
- 3-4 dashes hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Chives to garnish
1. Prepare an ice bath. Bring a large pot of water to a boil with 1 tsp Baking Soda. Carefully add the eggs and boil for 12 minutes, then drain and place in the ice bath to cool completely.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium heat, then add the Turkey Bacon, cook for approximately 2 minutes per side, or until lightly browned on each side. Remove to a cutting board to cool.
3. Once cooled, cut each egg in half lengthwise and remove the yolk to a bowl, reserve the white part on a plate.
4. Finely chop 2 pieces of turkey bacon and cut the third piece into 12.
5. Grate the egg yolk as fine as possible, then mix in the mustard, mayonnaise, hot sauce, paprika, salt, and pepper, and stir to fully combine.
6. Fold in the finely chopped turkey bacon.
7. With a spoon or pastry bag fill each egg white with the yolk mixture, then top with a piece of the remaining turkey bacon and chives to garnish.