- 2 Packs Godshall’s Beef Bacon
- 1# Fingerling Potatoes, Boiled
- 8oz Butter
- ½ C Broccoli, steamed and chopped
- ½ C Cheddar
- 2T Hot Sauce
- 1T Honey
- 2T Adobo Seasoning
- 1T Mesquite Steak Seasoning
- 1T Thyme
- 1T Sage
- TT Salt and Pepper
- 2 Eggs, over easy
1. Chop, boil and cool the fingerling potatoes. In a pan cook the chopped beef bacon and set the bacon aside. Using the rendered fat and butter add in the potatoes, adobo, mesquite, herbs and sautee.
2. The potatoes should get crispy. Once crispy keep the heat low, toss in the bacon, cheddar, salt and pepper, broccoli, hot sauce, and honey. Place in a bowl and top with over easy eggs.