Cooking Angus Steak Bacon is simple and easy to prepare. Find out how to prepare it by pan, air fryer, or oven.
You’ve just purchased Godshall’s Angus Steak Bacon at your local store, and are now left wondering if there are any additional steps you’ll need to consider when preparing it. Good news: cooking Godshall’s Angus Steak Bacon is just as quick and easy as preparing any other kind of bacon. Great results can come from simply using a frying pan on the stove, a rack in the oven, or even a quick cook in your air fryer. Forget the expensive extravagance of the steakhouse. You’ll have your own top-notch dining experience at home in minutes, at a fraction of the cost.
You Can Pan Fry It!
Just like pork bacon or turkey bacon, the classic way to cook our Angus Steak Bacon is on the stove. Cast-iron, stainless steel, or non-stick skillets all work well here. To cook on the stovetop:
- Line a plate with a paper towel or napkin.
- Place a large skillet on the stove and preheat it over medium high heat until the pan reaches 350ºF. If you don’t have a thermometer to check the temperature, you can scatter a few drops of water onto the hot pan. If it sizzles, you are ready to cook.
- Add your desired amount of Godshall’s Angus Steak Bacon to the pan, spacing the slices out evenly to avoid overlap.
- Cook the slices for about two minutes, then flip, and cook for another two minutes.
- Use tongs or a spatula to remove the Angus Steak Bacon from the pan, leaving behind any rendered fat.
- Transfer the Angus Steak Bacon to the paper towel–lined plate to drain, and serve hot.
You Can Bake It!
Maybe you need your stovetop for other ingredients, or your elements’ version of “high heat” seems to change on a whim. Maybe your cooking style is “set it and forget it”. Whatever the case may be, preparing Angus Steak Bacon in your oven is a great option.
Here’s how to bake Angus Steak Bacon:
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF.
- Place a wire or mesh rack onto a shallow oven-safe pan, like a baking sheet. This will provide a surface for any extra fat to drip onto, keeping your oven clean and your bacon low-fat.
- Add your desired amount of Godshall’s Angus Steak Bacon to the rack, spacing the slices out evenly to avoid overlap.
- Once the oven has heated up to temperature, place the pan, rack, and bacon inside, making sure it isn’t too close to the top or bottom of the oven.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Carefully remove from the oven and serve hot.
You Can Air Fry It!
Searching for a quick, easy, and no-mess way to prepare Angus Steak Bacon? Look no further than the air fryer. Cooking Angus Steak Bacon in an air fryer is as straightforward as it gets:
- Preheat your air fryer to 350ºF.
- Once the air fryer has heated up to temperature, place your desired amount of Godshall’s Angus Steak Bacon in the basket, spacing the slices out evenly to avoid overlap. If your basket is too small, try cutting the slices into smaller pieces, or cooking in batches.
- Close the air fryer and cook for six minutes. There is no need to flip the slices over.
- Carefully remove from the basket and enjoy while hot.
For a step-by-step demonstration, watch this short video on how to air fry Godshall’s Angus Steak Bacon.
Made with premium cuts of Angus Steak that are then seasoned with flavorful steakhouse spices and slowly smoked with real wood, Godshall’s Angus Steak Bacon is a delicious option for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or snacktime. It’s gluten free, has no MSG, and is made from U.S.-raised Angus cattle. And since it has 50% less fat than regular pork bacon and only 40 calories per serving, you can feel good about serving it to the whole family.
Godshall’s Angus Steak Bacon is found at quality grocery stores across the country. The “Where to Buy” page of our website can help you find the closest retailer to you, or options for online ordering and home delivery in your area.